Back to School Information
Read here about how to register your child for school and some important back to school information for all parents.
Online registration for returning students
Returning students can be registered through Zangle ParentConnection for the 2017-18 school year. New-to-district students or students moving over the summer will need to register in-person at their school during districtwide registration in August.
In-Person Registration will be held at Bayshore for any student new to our school.
Tuesday, August 1 - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 2 - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 5:00 to 7:00 PM
Thursday, August 3 - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Families who are out of town on these dates may register at school upon their return.
New students who have not registered prior to the first day of school will not be placed on a class list.
New-To-District Students (including Kindergarteners) are required to submit the following documents at Registration:
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease or real estate contract, etc.) will be verified for the following situations: new to school/new-to-district student (including kindergarten) throughout the school year.
- Birth Certificate (copy acceptable)
- Current immunization records
- Physical examination (for kindergarteners)
- Current physical and mailing address and phone numbers of students and parents
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts and individuals who may pick up the child from school
- Name and address of previous school attended
- Copies of current legal papers if there is a custody agreement
Student supply lists are posted on our website:
Please mark your calendar with these important dates:
Thursday, August 17th 4 p.m. Class lists will be posted on our windows (viewable anytime)
Friday, August 18th 5 – 6:30 p.m. Open House and Back to School Barbecue & Ice Cream Social - Come meet your child’s teachers and tour our building. Our PTA will also be serving hot dogs and ice cream sundaes.
6 – 7:30 p.m. 6th Grade Parent Meeting/Open House
Monday, August 21st 9 a.m. School begins for 1st – 6th graders - Parents and students will be able to go to classrooms starting at 8:45 a.m.
Monday, August 28th 9 a.m. School begins for Kindergarten
9:15 a.m. Coffee, Cookies & Kleenex for kindergarten families in library
Monday, September 4th No School – Labor Day
Wednesday, September 6th School Pictures
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Leslie or Emily in the front office at 742-5360. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you on Friday, August 18th at our Open House and Back to School Barbecue.